Saturday, May 31, 2008

We got all Wet!!!

MSN Chat History (29 May 2008)

3.30am

Wen: U scaredy cat.... where dare to................
Yoei: U dare me now??
Wen: YEAH I DARE U!!!
Yoei: Ok! See u tomolo at 2.30pm after ur class and I'm gonna show u that u're so wrong!
Wen: Fine, i'm gonna go get some sleep first. Tata! See u tomolo!




So the next day, we met up but unfortunately it started to RAIN (not long later). With thunder some more! Damn scary!! We got ourselves all wet as a result of the rain. Yoei brought me to Taman Megah for Rojak and Cendol. YUMMY!!




Looking back at this pic makes me hungry!



The over-sugared Cendol



Kononnya macho lah tuuu...!
Ehh... right that moment I saw something and I gasped!



His T-shirt! LMAO! I know what u're thinking about!!!
Stupid Yoei... u think u r superman meh??? =.="



Yoei planned to take me for Tau Foo Fah and the 'must have' fried bananas but too bad it was raining so he just brought me round the area before going home and guess what......................?



HAHA!!!! Look at his bangla legs!! He never wears shoes when he drives leh!!! Some more his legs has no hairs!!!



Conclusion: YOEI IS A CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!
He didn't dare to do what I dared him to and his legs has no hair.. just like "white chicken leg"!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Later that night, I went to my cousin, Grace's place for dinner.

Amanda- Her 1 year old baby daughter! DAMN cute right?????



We also share the same birthday!! It's not just a coincidence, I had been telling her to come out to the world on the same day as I did and she listened, even when she was still in her mom's womb!



Somehow, blogging about her makes me think of Munak's lil Darling.



She really knows how to act cute to let me take pics of her!



*Slurp* I wan my milk bottle please


Then I went to her built-in wardrobe room and found this:
WASAI! Amanda's personal party dresses! She has her own personal corner- just for dresses!


Not only that, I also went over and randomly picked a dress and...
Baby Zara!
=.=" when I was a baby, I think my best dress was only from Baby Kiko =.="


Judging by the majority, her favourites are from Baby Guess.



Elle also has a kids' selection?
Aha! My favourite baby's brand! Their clothes are so adorable!

These are the selected few that I randomly snapped!



And to end this post..........................


I got shocked when I found this brand! HAHA!
Hey Mikki, I didn't know u were a babies' designer clothing line! :p
Hahaha~

4 comments:

ivn said...

haha, so tats why ur looking all over for munak's link XP yea she does reminds me of mun's baby ^^

.:JoY:. said...

Haha wah that baby really has many designer clothes. All I got when I was young was... well surely not Guess. Lol!

Mikki said...

I am a baby clothing brand! *flex* *pose* oh yeah :D

Simon Seow said...

Hey, go try the rojak in TTDI, not bad. The cendol also nice.