Saturday, May 24, 2008

Me in Punk

Belows are the sketches or he calls them caricatures of me by Ivn! So nice of him!

I still remember requesting him to sketch me not long ago and I said I wanted to see how I'll look like in Punk. Didn't know he really sketched me out! I thought he must be so busy with people like me all around him that he won't even bother to entertain me. But Whooops there you are, he sketched 3 different sets of me! Soooo nice of him! Couldn't thank him enough. I think it must have taken him less than a few mins to sketch each of them because he done it like only 3 days or so after my request, and he gave me the 3 caricatures despite him being busy with his working life and besides that, he also has other sketches to do!
(His way of blogging is to sketch out what's on his mind.)



THANK YOU IVN !!!!!!

Click HERE to view Ivn's very interesting Blog. You won't regret it.





Hehe! That's me in here. Sweeeeet hor? =p I mean so sweet of Ivn to sketch me =p




Me in Punk style!!! The Punk checkers shats so nice I'm gonna get myself one and looooook... I got hearts on my shoulder and my right eye there! So cute! The hair is so happening but too bad it's too short I can't bare myself to cut it. Overall, I heart it!!!
p/s: Punk is only one vowel away from Pink ^^


Errr.. this must be some dude drooling over me. LoLs. But in Ivn's blog, he stated there that this is my bf's expression, shocked over the Punkenized me.

4 comments:

Stan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stan said...

Oh wow..I'm impressed with his sketches. This sure are great pieces of work..Thumbs up Ivan! :)

Oh and of cos, we've gotta thank the model too..i suppose...? Sigh ~~
Hahahah

ivn said...

copywrite fee~~ ^^

Jarod Yong said...

hahaha~~
very good sketches!