Monday, May 19, 2008

PISSED!

After weeks of seeing the same picture on my MSN, I have finally decided to put this one below as my current Display Picture. As soon as I changed my MSN status from 'Appearing Offline' to 'Appear Online', I got a few friends messaging me asking how I am and stuff. After greetings, they all asked the same question "Is that you on your display picture?". Nevertheless I answered "Yes" but they were not satisfied. They doubted it was me. ZZZZZZZZZZZ!




I'm not happy! Totally unhappy! I know, I know.. it's not my style. Well, I'm a free-styler! Right now I may dress like this but in a few months time you could probably see me in a totally different style of dressing. To prove that it was me on the pic (even though I took the pic in August last year), I went to search for the same hat and ear-muffs and camwhored with them. Unfortunately, my favourite shades on the pic was broken =(


Results + proofs:

Ta-daaa.....See??! I took it with my webcam so a bit blur =S





Camwhored with my Blossoms to prove that it was taken TODAY(recent).





If you still don't believe it's me after seeing this pic, then... I'm really speechless. =.="

5 comments:

Jong said...

hei gal~
u looked slim lar~

hope to c u soon in Uni~
take care
:p

repul2k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Falcon said...

wow the last pic..you look so pretty and sweet..

superb pic

repul2k said...

sweet..

ivn said...

wow nice job editing that face of yours into the picture, haha... kidding, you look sweet in the pic, nice one!