Monday, May 5, 2008

Caution! Highly Addictive ^^



They Kiss AGAIN! OMFG~!



You really, really gotta watch this~! Highly recommended especially to those who like romance and comedy dramas. This is the Season 2.

I absolutely love the Season 1 ('It Started with a Kiss- 恶作剧之吻 / E Zuo Ju Zhi Wen') and that is why I freaked out when I learnt that they are coming out with Season 2- 'They Kiss Again'! I kept begging my classmate to lend me but he kept saying he doesn't have the complete 20 episodes. So FINE! I got my brother to look for me elsewhere and he got it for me last week~! (thanks bro!) What a dumb dumb girl I was because I never watched it until yesterday~! Now I won't sleep and all I wanna do all day is to watch this drama. They are so f*cking sweet!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
~*flying into dreamland*~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This one is their first season. Looks familiar? I KNOW U R GONNA SAY U LIKE IT TOO! *wink*


No comments: