Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Car Maniax

Remember these junk?

Yea, together with Jennifer we both won all that Hitz Fm cruiser had got to give during the Ultimate Frisbess Party 2008. I was lucky enough to win all the KFC vouchers with a total worth of RM30. On Sunday, my mom wanted to eat KFC so we both went to the nearby Jaya Jusco to spend the vouchers. While looking for the car park, I saw that funky pink kancil again! Just about 2 or 3 days earlier, I was driving out and I saw one guy driving that car and I couldn't take my eyes off from it. I really wanted to take some pics of the car but unfortnately I was driving then. So on Sunday, after I've parked my car, I quickly went up to the kancil and started snapping pics of it. LOOK:

Kancil Vs. Kancil





Hello Kittiessssss on the inside and outside~!





Hello Kitty again! ^^





Attractive isn't it?




Its bum bum




Free ad for them. A very happening site indeed.

2 comments:

True Love said...

lol hello kitty fanatics :P haha! but cool yo.

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

i would have to say...
very nice... haha
he would be so happy that you promote his car... haha :)