Friday, May 2, 2008

I Love William <3



What:
KSCB Mini Gathering.
Where: William's situated in PJ.
When: 30th April 2008, 8.00pm
Who: Sue, Zoe, Steph, Ren, Yoei and me.
Why: Social activities?
How: Er... how what? lols.

The night b4 meeting up, Yoei taught me the way to William's. I had a competition with Yoei on 'Drawing Map Contest' and obviously I won. HEHE!









On the way to the place, I was stuck in the jam for nearly 30 mins and was 1 hour late bcoz I found the place but also couldn't find the place. WHY? Because the night b4, Yoei said "You will see that William's is just on ur left after a rundown of shops". So I found the place but there were NO SIGNBOARDS WAT-SO-EVER! He expects me to know where WILLIAM IS? When confronted, he apologetically said that he was busy watching drama so he FORGOTTEN to tell me that there is no signboard. Lols no wonder he is called 'Ah Pek'.

p/s: pic is blurry bcoz I was driving n taking pics at the same time! Sorry~!




Front: Sue, Steph Back: Zoe, Me




Yoei, Sue and Zoe were already there when I reached. Later on, Steph came with Ren.













Yummy!!! Our Special Seafood Pasta!! I know you want one =)














*hey kitty kitty kitty~ meow meow~ come over here*

Kitty wanted one so I gave her a prawn head to eat~ Right then I also found out that Yoei and lil Zoe so sayang Meow Meow. Unbelieveable. I thought Yoei will only kills cats.
















Camwhoring with my seat neighbour, Yoei. He damn good at acting laaa ^^Yoei teach me how to make that innocent face plssssss =)










From left: Ren, me, Zoe, Sue, Steph & Yoei
Next, we paid for the food and went to McD's!

Zoe must have put some spells in my food earlier bcoz I actually let her drove my car for a few minutes after all her beggings and stuff. She's only 15 and obviously doesn't have a driving license. Thank Godness she did not bang my car. LOL! *spank Zoe*









Zoe was always obsessed with her hair, especially her fringe. So I suggested to her that she needed a hair clip just like mine and allowed her to play around with my hair clip. She looks nice with it, doesn't she?? =)

Owh she is also an expert in 'making love'. She taught me how to 'make love' using straws (see picture). So sweet of her. Thanks Zoe ^^














That's Zoe raping Yoei in public. Look at lil Zoe's eyes staring at Yoei like she was gonna swallow him anytime soon. Lolx. And Yoei was covering his pathetic breasts.










Guess what happened when we were going home? In the parking lot..... I saw that Yoei was stopped by a lady and I heard "Hey Handsome, why are you alone tonight? Don't you feel a little lonely? I can help you."







When I drove a lil nearer, I saw it was Zoe!!! Apparently, lil Zoe was begging Yoei to let her drive again! Lolx! And about what I heard earlier........ it was the radio. =p

6 comments:

Copykate said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i missed another gathering!

wtfreak.

lil zoe looks great with that hair pin!

and yoei looks so ah pek with his shorts. i can see the hairy legs.

"Owh she is also an expert in making love." <<< sounds very very wrong -______-

Anonymous said...

heh!! first offence allowed 15 year old zoe to drive. second offence zoe drinking beer at 15. third offence zoe 'make love' lol i was just kidding... zoe kidda cute! you guys really enjoy good time together. :D

Wen Pink said...

Haha.. ah pek's legs so sexy~ and hairy! lols!
Also, the cute lil zoe did not drink beer on tat day.. in fact we all did not drink beer =p and yes we all had a good time together ^^

Sue Me said...

LOL..zoe is so cute..she should wear more clips..
ah pek sucks at giving directions.Hahaha..
gosh..i miss u guy already.*hugs*

kate: come to KL a;ready and i never go makan with u yet *hugs*

Wei Keen said...

Zoe is so cute~~~! love her so much! ^^ btw, Wen you're pretty too. Your hair look nice on you :)

Zoe Yve said...

thanks Kate! JG - LMAO, i'm CUTE?! :D
WEAR MORE CLIPS, SUE ME?! I don't wanna be girly like Wen Stink!


Make hearts! NOT LOVE! LMAO. miss ya!