Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ohh-I'm-So-Innocent

Part of Royal Family- It was nice meeting them, esp the girls =)


Royal Family- supposedly a clan or whatever you call it, with a total of 30 members lead by Justin. Yes that Justin. We went to Neway Karaoke on Saturday (31st May) for a small gathering. Justin told me the day before to be there in Times Square by 10.30am because we will be going to Neway by 11am and so I listened.

On the day itself, I woke up at 8.30am, turned on my laptop and chatted for a while before getting ready to go out. 9.25am- I was still in my room happily putting on my blusher and mascara.

9.45am-Panic! OMG I was going to be late!!!!! So I ran and got into my car by 9.55am. Accelerated slightly more than the usual. Shit, I thought to myself. I still am gonna be late. Suddenly I saw the signboard on the road pointing "SMART"! *bling* WTH! How comes I've never thought of using this SMART tunnel??! So I paid RM2.00 and went through a bumpy tunnel and safely reached Times Square parking entrance by 10.31am. Perfect timing. Found myself a parking slot and got down from the car by 10.40am. Still no calls from Royal Family. Walked a while and finally dialled the phone. Justin told me that he was still on his way because they had to pick up a few others. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz after all the mad rush.......................

Fine, I walked calmly to Borders and picked up a few books and saw this new book by Lauren Weisberger! My eyes enlarged so much that I think they actually blingged! Lauren Weisberger is the author who wrote 'Devil Wears Prada' and 'Everyone Worth Knowing'. Now her new book is called 'Chasing Harry Winston". OMFG she wrote a new book and I had absolutely no idea? How can that be?! I swore to myself that I'm gonna get that book as soon as I finish off the 2 I've been reading since last December. LoLx. Okay, as I'm writing this, I got a very strong urge to just go get that book and read it even though I am still not done with the other 2 books. WHO CARES?!
Finally Justin called at about 11.10am and I slowly walked to Neway. Slow and steady. Why the rush? Still no apology received when I met them. Steady... I'm no princess. No I'm not a princess, I kept reminding myself. There were 11 of us. It was the first time meeting them except for Justin who I sat next to. Everyone else seemed to know each other and they seemed to sit in gangs. It was so awkward at first. And boring. No one started any conversations with me. Fine, I'm a PR student so I made the first move with the guy on my right- Leon. Funnily, he is also a PR student from TARC. Good move huh? Then I slowly moved my conversations to the girl next to Leon, Xiao Ping. She has got a beautiful singing voice. I love it when she sang Melody by Sheila Masjid and Rynne Lim. Luckily, halfway through the singing session, I felt like I was one of them. I swear I was thinking of leaving at first, not knowing how to mingle among them.

After Neway, we went to Gasoline Cafe on the 3rd floor of Times Square. Wow it must have been ages since I last stepped foot in Times Square cause I really didn't know they had a branch there. Once seated, I could smell its tables already. Those yucky dampened cloth smell? It was the tables... Ewwwww. I ordered 'Longan Milk' and it came in a really huge size and I couldn't even finish half of it.


Camwhored a bit. Is it really that bad taking photos with me or just that you look better that way without smiling?

p/s: oh btw, he is Justin. He looks better in real life though.


After the chilling and drinking, some went for movies and some went off early. Some walked with me for a while before heading home. It was such a long day. I say that because there were 11 of us but there were so many secrets going on behind there that others wouldn't have known. Royal Family is so complicated. After meeting them, I got a strong feeling that I'm ready to face the world and that I'm tougher than they think I am I think.

p/s: I heart KSCB better ^^

1 comment:

ivn said...

what Royal Family? o.O