Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday <3 我们的未来不是梦




This is the first time I'm ever going to blog about something as mushy as this.. so you gotta be ready.









Dear Dearie,



Time flies and it's been a while since we first met.


Remember how we first met randomly with a lil help of fate, on your last day of summer holidays?

Remember how I used to doubt you when you told me about your location?

Remember how you used to be charmed by my killing smiles (F2)?

Remember how our friendship blossomed without us both knowing it?

Remember how funny my mom was when she first found out about you?

Remember how cute your mom was when she first found out about me?

Remember how everyone around us seemed to be underestimating our love before 21st of August 2007?

Remember all the rumours we got ourselves into, be it good or bad?

Remember the first pic we took together?

Remember the first ice-cream and lollipop we both shared?

Remember how sweet you were on my 21st birthday? (I don't think I will ever forget it for the rest of my life) :)





Thank you dearie for everything, I don't think I could live not knowing that you love me anymore! ^^ I absolutely love it when you share and discuss every bit of your life with me, from what to have for dinner to where you are going for your internship. . ooh, and also for always keeping me updated with your daily routines. Not to mention I also love you for being such a well-planned person, giving me the sense of security and love. Giving me all the warmth that I've ever needed, and in fact more than just that. My heart is patiently waiting to be re-united with yours again.






Nothing beats a better birthday gift than being treasured and valued, hor? ^^

(don't worry there will be a birthday present for ya!)


I love ya! Happy Birthday!! ^^


p/s: you finally are 'The Man'! LoLs!

1 comment:

ivn said...

Isnt tat Justin!? o.O