Monday, May 26, 2008

My Easiest, Simplest & Fastest Way to DIY Nails



This is how my fingernails looked before:




Step 1: Firstly, I painted all my fingernails with a white base coat




Don't worry if it's a lil messy or out of shape bcoz it's only the base




Step 2: Next, I selected myself a set of Nail Art Stickers




Step 3: With a lil drip of water, I stuck one on each fingernail.




I know, it's blue and not pink. Ehh, I'm not done yet, one more final step to go :)



Step 4: Lastly, I painted the top coat: a clear nail polish



Wait for them to dry off and.......Ta-daaa!! DONE!
(tips: for faster drying, I soaked my hands in water for a short period of time)



Being a Zombie myself, it was taken during wee hours of the night so please don't expect much from me yah :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I only can sd nice...

ivn said...

hmmm... i learn something new today -.- *go grab set of nail art stickers*

chel said...

you got nice nails...

http://www.retchel1980.com

Copykate said...

gawd. it's fab! totally love it!

i kept my nails as long as yours too, but soon after, they either broke or chipped off little by little X(

i wanna do my nails like yours too! but i want pink! XD

Wen Pink said...

Hehe Thanks all for the pleasant comments =)

Hey Kate, u love pink too?? About nails chipping n breaking, same here!!! Now i've cut my nails short n keeping them all over again bcoz two of them chipped n broke eventually. Depressing isnt it?

I wanna see ur nails after u've done them alright? =) Make sure they're PINK! ^^

Simon Seow said...

nice nails. nice meeting you that day.

iCalvyn.com said...

now a days no need to draw a lot, already have finish made fingle nail... so easy DIY

Lim said...

Wen Pink,what software you used to make the last photo like that?It's cool!