Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Beloved Aaron

Dearest Aaron,


Sorry for the late post. Hmm I guess I'll write about how I first met you.


I knew Aaron back in the year 2004. We used to be collegemates. Back in the TARC days, everyone there spoke Chinese (Mandarin) and myself, being someone who graduated from a non-chinese school, I couldn't really hold conversations in Mandarin. One day, whilst waiting to get into the lecture hall, someone introduced me to this really big and tanned guy. At first I thought he was Malay. However, he spoke english to me! He was the first person that I found in the college who spoke english, good english. And it was the same for him! He told me that I'm the first person who can truly communicate with him because everyone else doesn't really understand english that much. Well he is not a Malay but he's a Chinese mix Bidayuh (an ethnic group of Sarawak). From that day, we became bestfriends.

Almost every weekend I'd go out with him to hit the town, mostly to KLCC to catch a movie. I love her sister Diane too! She's really pretty and she'd join us often on our outings. We became so close that people started to think that we were dating. Lols. During semester breaks, he'd go back to his home in Kuching and from his kind thoughts... he'd bring me souvenirs from Sarawak! He would also call me or at least SMS me before he departs from KLIA and also to let me know when he has touched down in Kuching Airport! He keeps me informed of his every journey. We also share our problems with each other and then consult one another in return.

If there is only one thing that I can choose about what I miss from being in college, I'd choose him. I'm really grateful that I went to TARC purely because I got to know him there.

p/s: He's the one who introduced me to read Kennysia.com.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON THEN!!!!




Did you know why 19th May (Monday) was a public holiday? Because it was his birthday!!! Awesomeee!

psst.. to those who don't know, 19th May 2008 was Wesak Day.



So I went out with him on the 20th and had lunch together before watching Narnia.

In case u can't see, it was a smiley face he struggled to make. lols

He's a good photographer, he helped me to take lotsa emo & nice pics:

Smileeeee

He pranked me into posing like this n laughed afterwards saying I touched his balls =.=

We went window shopping a while b4 the movie started

Guess what?! I bumped into Hello Kitty corner n went berserk for a while!

Wuhooo~~
Awww he's so gay!

This one is cute!

Camwhored a bit!

He also told me that on his way there, an African asked him for money with the excuse that he lost his wallet. I laughed:

Aaron: Just now an African guy asked me for money.
Me: Huh?? Why?
Aaron: He said something about losing his wallet and needed to go to Imbi to find his friends.
Me: HAHAHAHA!!! Of all the people, he chose you to ask! HAHA! I KNOW WHY!
Aaron: He's asking everyone who passed by lah.
Me: NO! He must be thinking that you might be one of them so it's easier to ask for money. Hehehe! *patted him on shoulder and continued laughing*
Aaron: *speechless* and showed me the =.= face.


Lastly, thank you Aaron for coming out even though you hurt your toe. *touched* Thanks once again =) Hope u had a great time out with me. Happy Birthday again! XOXO Love ya~ Take care! Hope to see u soon~

2 comments:

ivn said...

seems like a cool guy, good friendship you got there =)

Anonymous said...

awwww! so sweet! aaron looks cool and full of love. <3