Monday, June 16, 2008

Wen Pink FOUND safe and sound!

So where have I been missing to? =/

Well, Uni started and I'm busy as hell. My timetable sucks, in case you didn't already know that UTAR is well-known for its torturing and long hour timetables. I have classes like from 8am to 5pm and 9am to 4pm! Can you imagine that??? Torturing man....... owh and also class on SATURDAY!

Anyway, I have started working part-time on weekends to earn a lil extra pocket money, in one of the KL's shopping malls well-known for selling gadgets and IT stuff.

I'm promoting and selling LCD monitors on sat & sun, which explains my disappearance. I really enjoy working part time so far as I get to sleep more than weekdays where I have to go for classes before the sun rises and reach home after the sun goes down, to begin the never ending assignments. I get annoyed whenever someone asks me if my assignments are done because they are not like the 'homework' you get in primary or secondary school which can be done in a day. Mine takes one semester!!! Okay I know... they are only asking because they care alright I know.. =/

Back to working part time, the T-shirt that they gave me to wear to work is really nice and I like it a lot. It looks and feels like a jersey. I gotta match it with a white skirt though, which is the hardest part because I don't have one and I rarely wear skirts. I went shopping for it and then while I was trying on dresses, the girl who was helping me said a lot of good stuff to make me buy them. She said something about me having a 'chocomint' complexion and wearing yellow clothes make my skin looks fairer... I was like "Huh?? Chocomint?". After she explained only I understood that she meant tanned skin. WTFudge! I used to have fairer skin OK?!?! After coming back from HK, I'm all tanned. *heart broken*

The people in the place I'm working at are really nice and friendly. Well I was told that they are placing two girls in the same shopping mall at two different shops and I chose to work in the shop where my friend is working as the supervisor. =p He's really nice and others are cool as well.

I also got Mini Notebook ok?! =p

My experience in the past weekend? Got ang mohs came and one of them is REALLY cute!! ZOMG! I spoke to them and they are studying in the college nearby my house~ Weeeeeeeeee~ the 'normal-looking' one told me that he is looking for a GF in malaysia to bring him around and I think he winked at me =.=" Sweat. Well, I got the cute ang moh's e-mail~~ WEEEE~ HAHAX! I asked him if he wanted to leave me his e-mail so I could send him any promotions and he said yes! LOLx lame I knowwwww~ Any suggestions what to write to him???? XD

Before ending my work on Sunday, a group of 3 mute and deaf people came and I really didn't know how to communicate with them. It was so awkward, they can't hear nor talk and I dunno their sign language. They didn't buy anything and left anyway.

Later, another middle-aged ang moh came. He told me that he wanna get a 19" LCD monitor for his daughter and I was hard-selling my product and he seemed really interested. I said to him that his daughter is really lucky to have him as a Dad. He excused himself for a few mins and told me jokingly that he has to make a phone call to his wife and ask for her approval. LMAO. After about 15 mins, he came back and told me "Owh I'm sorry my dear, my wife wants me to get the LG's one. No choice, gotta obey her" and gave me a lovely smile. HOLY MOLY! He actually used the word 'obey'. Awww, his wife is even more luckier than his daughter! I nodded whilst smiling, telling him that it's okay and wished him a good day. I stood there looking stupidly for a while thinking about my future husband... hmmmmmmm... :)

5 comments:

FengY said...

heh never say earlier! i just bought new LCD monitor :D

Seizhin said...

Lol you look as if you're posing to advertise the mini laptop.
You look great!

Mikki said...

Die la... someone is gonna track you down already... LMAO

ivn said...

long time tak nampak! wanna comment on ur blog but too long lazy to read, lol! Will read next time when more free >_< bye~~~

Simon Seow said...

What brand is that? Doesn't look like HP Mini.