Thursday, June 26, 2008

Guess, Guess & GUESSSS!!!!!

Hi :) Sorry I've been so busy lately but I still wouldn't leave my blog for too long.
So what I can do is to post more pics and write less words.

For this entry.. I'm gonna need u guys to guess what the similarity between these pics is. JUST ONE. And no, my smile is not the similarity. lols.

I promise it won't take long for u guys to figure it out =)
Leave me ur answer in 'comment'.

p/s: My next entry is related to the answer.




































:) How was it? Got the answer? Don't wait any longer~ tell me ur answer right away. Click 'comment'!

Thank you~

XOXO

16 comments:

Mikki said...

You pin up your hair in all the pictures :P

Wilson Ng said...

lol

TzeLih said...

shiit...i was about to answer that....when i came back after few mouth of food saw people answer ady...




ah lian's hair pinned up...




tzeLih

Mikki said...

Where's my prize?!

Wen Pink said...

HAHA... i didn't say it's correct?! =p i just published the blog nia... chill~ chill~~ ^^

Anonymous said...

so obv la. still need to asnwer meh? you were thinking of me in every of those pic! except for one. i emo di

KenChia said...

errr....your necklace rite

Anonymous said...

double hair-clips

andrew said...

lol!! damn obvious kan??? you have hair clip lor!! =D

Lim said...

hair pin?

Anonymous said...

MAKE-UPS!

Brenda said...

hey..wen..not your smile..not others..of course is your hair clip lol~

Sue Me said...

i know..eyebags..wakaka..all of the pics also shown ur eyebags..

im so evil.. :P

Karen.C said...

your hair clip lar...

Unknown said...

you looking pretty in every pic? :P

Anonymous said...

ok
i had answered
now give me the prize