Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Encounter with the Horny Boi and his mate, Karuna!







Try guessing where my hometown is? :) Come on, it's not that hard :p



To be honest, I rarely go back. The only times I went back was during the Chinese New Years or occasionally some events on the Chinese lunar calendar such as the "Dumpling Festival" or something. Earlier, one of my friends called me on the phone and asked me some random places in PD and he got me all cracked up. "Hello? I only go back like.. once a year and you are asking me questions as though I live there!”








This is my grandma’s house. I still remember the day they officially moved in to this house, there were guests coming in for the Open House and I saw my grandma crying! Heck! O.o When I saw her crying, millions of questions attacked my brain and I couldn’t think of a possible answer to why she was crying?!







That’s my grandma standing while talking to my parents and relatives.




(please also notice that the curtains and walls are in pink!)



I asked around and eventually found out the reason why she was crying!

Guess What!?!!?! She cried because she was sad that granddad was longer there to lead a better life with her as he just past away not too long before they moved in to the new house.






The car that my granddad used to drive.



Awww isn’t it sweet? I mean, my grandma’s love for her late husband. I was so touched that I can still remember clearly her face when she cried on that day even though it happened more than 10 years ago.







One thing I don’t understand about people living in PD is that… they loveeee to drive 4-wheel drives! SERIOUSLY!


When my cousin got married 2 years ago, her husband managed to get about ten 4-wheel drives as the “ji mui car”. Or maybe there were more than ten. To be honest, it’s pretty cool though. Sitting in one of the many 4-wheel drives in a row following the bride’s car in the PD town. People were looking at us especially the kids.


Oh, and did I also mention that the driver that drove the 4-wheel I was in was actually kinda cute…and shy!?? HAHA! I still remember his name, Ah Boy. I lied to him that my name was Ah Girl and he believed me =.= my cousins were all laughing at him. I wonder if he finds out that my real name isn’t exactly as I told him? LOL!







Oh yea, so here comes the best part: The day before I went back to PD, I called TzeLih the Horny Boi and asked if he will be free on that day so we could meet up. To my surprise, he said yes! :) So there! TzeLih coming to get me with his 4-wheel that he has been driving ever since he got his P license. (Told you PD people like to drive 4-wheel!)






He drove me around the PD town and introduced me a few places to eat and visit, although most of them sounds pretty boring. This is the Library of PD! LOL!





The best Prawn Noodles in PD







The Bintang PD Walk






And finally……. THE BEACHHHHHHH!!!!





May I introduce to you…….. TZELIH!!!!






The Best Tour Guide in Lukut, PD and some say Seremban!!







He also brought himself with a personal assistant of the day! KARUNA!!






Group pic!




DSC07952





NO! This is not the end yet!



This is only one of the many beaches we went to!




NEXT…..


He drove his 4-wheel up to another sea side!




AWESOME!





Seriously, he’s the best tour guide you could ever find in PD!



And his personal assistant is so sweet I had a hard time restraining myself not to fall in love with her.





Would you like to take a long stroll with me by the beach?




Oh without your shoes, of course :)





Our pretty feet :)




His hairy legs!



Another group photo before we moved on to our next destination!

………………. to be continued





8 comments:

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

Eh u is come from N9 too? Cool cool!

rojakrojak said...

the first pic of karuna... i was confused. couldnt tell if it's a girl or boy >.<

BanaNA said...

Alo wei yaaa..fall in love with that ah boy's personally assistance? APALA you.. Ah boy,Ah girl,how bout Ah Pon...zzz
Ic...port Dickson,i shall go and kacau already...XD

Simon Seow said...

Wen Pink you only wear pink or what?

Wen Pink said...

Kelvin: yah~ i am seremban mui.. haha.. u from which part of N9?

Rojak: Girl lar.. kekekekeke~

Bananaa: where got fall in love?? O.o i say he is cute onli mar..

Simon: No, I don't. If u notice carefully, I seldom wear pink colour. LOL! Just happened tat tat day i wore pink >.<

BanaNA said...

aiyooo,i mean that boy's P.assistance,not that boy...lolx..

Andrew said...

hahha... someone's having lotsa fun eh?? LOL =D

Anonymous said...

wow wenpink looking hot in d 1st pic woo hoo~~~