Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Celebrated Xmas Yesterday!

YES!
I did! Went to celebrate with Zoe and friends.

Zoe is the Xmas Girl! Tied in a big red ribbon~ Wakakaka XD

Went to eat Sushi King to celebrate Xmas.. and look at Zoe's date for the night~
so sweeet~ awww..
(pls also notice the sweetness & happiness on Zoe's face)

I made an oath to never forget Inari for the rest of my life!
Zoe's date WAS SO MEAN!


And I revenged with this yummy Japanese pancake!


*slurrrrp*
*oi-shiii neh!*


After the dinner, I caught them doing something ... and pls don't ask me what..
(no-eye see)

Zoe gotta get back to her work and we ordered ice-creams.. with the request that they must be served by Zoe herself!
(I personally think that she looks like Joey Yung in this pic)


YES MORE STRAWBERRY!! MOARRR!!!


And MORE CHOCOLATE!! YESSSSS!!!


and the result........
TA-DAA!
LOVELY ISN'T IT?!
It's xmas night yooo~ with the two cute snowmen~
(this is for her date.. with TWO snowmen)


THIS IS MINE!
OMIGOSH!!
ONLY ONE SNOWMAN!
and it looks like a pile of..... *ahem*
(you judge for yourself)

.
.

SO... What's XMAS without present right?!?!?!
My first ever Xmas present for 2008!


Ta-daaaaa!!
CUTE!! :)
Thank you for the lovely gifts~
(WHY BLUE?! WHY NOT PINK?! :p joking..!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is not related but I got this 'toy' from McD's and it's so lovely I can't resist posting it up!
HAHA! Heart shaped pink box with a cute handkerchief inside! ^^


8 comments:

Clarisse Teagen said...

hahaha.
Is that munaks?

BanaNA said...

MCD!!Clarisse,which one did you mean is munakss? lolx...

Wen Pink said...

Hahhaha XD
Shhhh It's a secret...
Cannot tell~

Ruionkoh said...

zoe looks sooooooo much diff with sepx haha.

Anonymous said...

Aahaha! Everything looks just so.. good! :)

Anonymous said...

i ought to charge u celebrity fees hehehehe

Anonymous said...

munaks is indian!? o.O

Wen Pink said...

Rui: Sepx?

Alex Lee: Hey there, thanks for vising :)

Ivn: No, munaks is not indian :p

Green Munaksss: How dare u charge me fees? I should be the one charging u coz i'm advertising for u leh!