Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Encounter with Horny Boi & Karuna- Part 2

The exam is finally over but I'm not happy.....
Why...?
I didn't do very well for the 2nd paper. It was harder than I expected. Right now, I just hope that I can get at least a C for that paper, rather than failing it and having to study AGAIN for the supplementary paper. Anyway, I would like to thank those who have constantly reminded me to study, study and study whenever you guys see me online. Thanks :)

I am currently indulging myself on a corn ice-cream which I bought once I reached home from the ice-cream vendor riding on a motorbike with the annoying "Mat Kool Mat Kool Kawanku..!" song. . Got the idea of buying it when I saw the neighbour's very rude kids shouting excitingly like they have never tasted any ice-creams before. So I thought, oh well, exam is over and I should be happy, why don't I treat myself to an ice-cream?

Here I am, blogging and carefully eating the corn ice-cream so not to drip the ice-cream on my laptop.

Hmm.. so yea, exam is over so I can finally finish up my PD's post and move on to the Melaka trip's post.

Where did I stop? Owh.. about moving on to the next destination in PD. We went to a resort there and messed around a bit.






Ok in this pic, Tzelih was trying to act as if he was pooping into the vase that was meant for umbrellas. Lame, I know =.="







Emo pose















































Nice eh this pic?

Taken by me =p Try guessing which resort was that?



------------------------------------------------------------------------


By the way, as I mentioned in the earlier post, I don't usually go back to my hometown without any special events. So there must be an event/function going on when I went back.


Here's the hint:
HA! When you see this kind of pic, you can easily guess what function I attended on that day :)








More hints.






Another hint!







Ahh this photo I definitely have to put in :)
dedicated to the greeny person who loves broccoli!






Okay I think there should be more than enough hints?






No comment.





Ok, so it was a wedding dinner.





Not a so pinkish wedding, eh?
Yummmmmm...... Seeeeeenngggg!!















My cousin sis, niece & I






Epic failed, I wanted to take a photo of her feasting on her food but failed.
Oh well, it was just a normal Digicam! Not DSLR!!






The bride and bridegroom- It was my first time meeting them that evening.
I didn't even know them until that dinner.
And that ungrateful lil niece of mine, dang she was so HEAVY!



To end the post of the day......

TA-DAAA!!
Tapao tapao!! Bungkus!! Packkk!!

Aunt: "You don't want anymore yea? I'll bring back home for tomorrow's lunch."
=.="

sweat.



p/s: Thanks Tzelih and Karuna for your time and the effort of bringing me around, and camwhored like mad with me. I had a good time and I hope it was the same for the both of you!






2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

The Warrior and The Tree. Not bad.

Wen Pink said...

HAHA! WOW Simon u also go for yoga?? ^^ Took me a while to digest wat u said. lol.