Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pink is Surrounded by Crazy Peepz

This is Michelle, my dearie. She's such a sweetie.
Few days before meeting her, she said she was craving for the J.Co's doughnuts. So off we went to Pavillion's J.Co's.
Not too long after sitting there happily sipping on my Green Tea ice-blended, I couldn't help but notice how she kept on checking some guys behind my back (as I was sitting with my back facing the counter).
Then I realised.... this girl is up to something. LOLs.
No wonder she kept on insisting on going to Pavillion's J.Co's.



Michelle aka ChupaChups


Ooi.. gimme back my headband!!


Hehe =p

I suspect this is the guy she's interested in, but she just won't admit it!
Don't worry dear, I'll ask for his contacts for u tomorrow, kays? :)

Guess which one was my pick? :)
(p/s: no pink colour! hehe)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------



On the other hand, I went shopping with my 2 bodyguards.

And I just don't understand why they won't stop teasing me for my lovely handbag.


The both of them have been doing a great job so far, so I had decided to treat them some Japanese food!! SUSHI!! *nom nom nom*



"Memoir of a failed Geisha", said one of them..



Cilakak betul.. my bodyguards made me pour water for them...!?!?
Shouldn't it be the other way round?



One of my bodyguards found a fly trying to nest in my nose



This bodyguard was testing the food for me, just in case they were poisonous.
He got carried away and finished all my food :(


And finally, they begged me to take this pic for them.
They claimed to have found Nick's balls.
But heck, THAT WAS HUGEEEE!!





4 comments:

Pups and Hams said...

wanna be ur bodyguard too!!
haha..
how much salary?

Wen Pink said...

Bryan, u don have to be my bodyguard.. u can date me~ remember "The Top Reasons to Date a Pilot" ?!
Kekekeke~

Copykate said...

who is that guy next to munaks? looks like ck

Wen Pink said...

yea.. he is CK..
hehe!