Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pink gone Red & Angelic gone Devilish


It's Halloooweeen everyone! ^^ Time to get spooooooky! HAHA!
So I attended the NuffNang's Silent Halloween party just a few hours ago. I'm tired but I know I gotta finish this post before I go to bed or else I don't know when I will blog about it.. like my many many other things that I've always wanted to blog about but never did.
I guess part 2 of the KK trip might have to postpone a bit (like always).. HEHE!


Before anything else, group pics everyone!!!

Then.. ...... we started taking photos like maddd!!!
Sue Me :heartssss:


Then lil Zoe with her 'Corpse Bride' look.. very cool!


Chupachups with her Adam's family look~
It's my first time meeting her! When we first met, it was a bit awkward and later on we just clicked and I really like her~ wish to see her again soon :)


Kenny Sia + I was trying to look devilish but failed.


Samantha!!! Here's our conversation:

Wen: Hi, can I take a photo with you please. Munak, could you please help us? :)
Sam & Munak: Sure.

*clicked. photo snapped*

Wen: Thanks *smiles*
Sam: *smiles sweetly and nods* Hi, I'm Samantha.
Wen: Hi, I'm Wen.

*chatted for a bit.....*

Sam: I'm still studying.
Wen: Owh reallyyy?? (I thought she's a full-time model?) You're still studying??
Sam: Yupe.. I'm actually from Sarawak...
Wen: Haha.. I actually know who you are.
Sam: *looks a bit surprised* Really?? You know who I am?

*chatted for a bit more*

Sam: Oh my.. I'm so embarrassed.. you actually know me?
Me: Of coz I do *smilesss*

Conclusion: Ohh I am so liking Samantha. She's so down-to-earth and friendly and humble and low-profile and nice and pretty and...... everything nice. Come on, how can I not know her if I am/was a regular at KSCB?

Kate Lee, Sherry & Me


Green Munak! He's so sweet and nice.


Kateeee! Help me pleaseeee...


OMG HE IS SO FREAKING SCARY!


I really like this pic!
Simon as the Grimmer and me as the Devil.. and we shall rule the worlddd~ Muahahaha!


Look what Karena did to Kitties :(
She tortured them.. and drew their eyes with her waterproof eyelinerssss... How cruel..
So now she's the devil..isn't she?!


Andrew gave me a bear hug from behind before I even entered the club! How warm!


This thing/person is interesting!! So cuteeeeeeeeeee~ (even though it is totally irrelevant to Halloween's theme)


Contains melamine.. lololol!!

Lil Zoe taking a sip of milk from him.


She caught my eyes even while I was walking to the club!


The Male Best-Dressed!


Female Best-Dressed! Everyone was trying to squeeze his boobies!
When I first met him, I was afraid of him.. I was like "Is he a tranny??"and "Does he bite??"


Rui the 'Paris Hilton' almost kissed Munak.. wuhooo~


HAHAHAHA!!! Can you guys tell who the girl is?


When everyone was busy taking photos with the 'Paris Hilton' and the 'Joker', I realised I knew this guy.. looks so familiar... .. AHH! He's Bernard! It's a small world after all.


And suddenly came another guy who claims to know me.. and I was like @@"
I finally remembered him after he told me his name =.="
Should have just told me your name man.. hahaha! It's been like.. 6 years, Derek!?


Some random shots with people we don't know..

Some random shots with people we don't know..

Some random shots with people we don't know..

Some random shots with people we don't know..

And I walk home with this Nokia's goodie bag with a really cool 2GB wristband-like-USB inside!


p/s: and not to forget to thank the person who gave me the ticket to this really cool party~ you know who you areee *hugsss smoocchieee* Thankss dearr!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! nice party. well i guess, i just missed it. oh u met sam? yeah she is nice.

Emoporer said...

Hmmm, the only celebrities i saw were the joker and the milk carton. Go milk carton!!

usws.isgreat.org

Emoporer said...

Nope i wasn't there.. can't be bothered with these kinds of things anymore. I think. *i will not want, i will not want*

usws.isgreat.org

Myst3 said...

wen
1. can i have ur nokia usb?
2. can i date you?
3. thanks for the comment..thanks
Myst3

Anonymous said...

lufin ur party :) n the outfit is hot

Simon Seow said...

I was actually Dr. Black Jack lol. Wrong props, wrong props.