Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Summer Romance (Part 2)

Heyo!

Sorry it took me so long to update on my Kota Kinabalu's trip (Part-2) that happened quite a while ago! LOL! Well, back then I was saying I went to KK for my summer vacation and I stayed in Sutera Harbour- Magellan wing :)

Click here for Part-1


Sutera Harbour, Magellan Wing

Back then in my Part-1 post, I was saying that I saw this beautiful sunset on the first day I arrived.


Then on the second day, I was walking to check out the swimming pool and I caught another beautiful sunset!


The swimming pool:
Fancy swimming in front of the diners at restaurant by the pool, anyone? :)


Well, WE DID!
So many pairs of eyes were looking and we were the only ones swimming at that time.


Sabah's traditional musical thinggy at the resort's lobby every morning.

Oh boy how I just loved the lil pink flowers they placed on every breakfast tables


Their breakfast buffet was awesome! Seriously, I would rate it 4.5 out of 5.
Every morning I would be looking forward to their delicious breakfast with so many choices from which you'd get bloated even before finishing trying all that's available.

Looking out to the swimming pool to where I swam the night before.


THERE! (zoomed-in)
Imagine I was swimming there the night before with all the people eating and looking.
*paiseh*


Checking out the Sutera Magellan

Say hi to the KK's beach :)




What do you think of this photo?
Nice? I didn't photoshop this photo at all :)

Then we wandered off to The Pacific Sutera Wing:-
Which is usually where all the businessman would stay.


Sutera Harbour is divided into two wings: Pacific Sutera and Magellan(where I stayed at)

Yes, I'm not homosexual :)


The garden in Pacific Sutera




Then went for a swim at The Pacific Sutera's swimming pool-
together with lots of other korean tourists.


Was taking photos from this angle and suddenly......


A devil appeared out of nowhere!!!!


LoLx.. together we rulez the place!


On the 4th and also the last day of the trip


I'm all set for the day!! ^^ Let's goooo! ^^ Tralaalaa~
*bum bum bee dum bum bum bee bum bum*


The lil flowers of the day on the breakfast table actually matched my dress! :)
Awesome! What a good start to the day!

Bollywood style :)


Loveeeed the hot sunshineeeee~


Camwhored kao kao before flying back to KL



KKIA- Kota Kinabalu International Airport


And that's how it ended~ with such great memories that's gonna last a lifetime! :)

3 comments:

princess_YEN said...

Kota Kinabalu seems like such a nice place for holidays! Btw, the place u stayed in (sutera harbour) looks exciting as well.. I hope to go there someday soon.. =)

Bernard Chung said...

Itu Part One was like ages ago....
If got part 3, we will wait until year 2009...lol
Hahahaha

Wen Pink said...

Yen: Thanks for dropping by!! :) Yea Sutera Harbour is a very cool place~!

Bernard: Sweat betul la... u know lah i'm very slow ma.. some more now is final exam period.. it's very nice of me to update my blog ady! =p
kekekeke~