Saturday, April 26, 2008

I See BLooooooooood!

(I measured. It's 1.5cm LONG! OUCH!)



Okay. So I was showering and I cut my thumb right after I turned off the water tap. I was trying to grab my towel above this tissue hanger thinggy which is made of metal. METAL. At the corner of the tissue cover, or whatever you call it.

One second later.... I saw BLOOD rushing out from the cut and I started to panic. What should I do?? Wash. Oh yes, so I went to wash my thumb and I saw blood mixing with the water =/ Next, I went to get plasters. I remembered that I had these pink coloured plasters and was looking for them and when I opened..... NONE LEFT! I wonder who used them all?? It's PINK laa..

So I had no choice left but to use this:


I don't really like this plaster anymore though it was me who bought them years ago. So what I did was:


HEHE! Cute right??? It's a sticker of a pink lil piggie with a heart on his head... I hope it will heal real soon ^^




p/s: the pics are blurry because it was taken using my lousy phone with only 2.0 megapixels. My digicam ran out of battery but then I also wanna blog about it straight away so I used my phone. =) Sorry!

1 comment:

Pups and Hams said...

ouch ouch..

4am in the morning!!
aduhh...