Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Funny Jennifer

This is me before the show starts


Sam Lee Sen Jie? Did I spell it correctly? Owh well, he was here in Malaysia last week. My mom likes him so we all went up the Genting hill on Sunday for a bloody few hours just to see him and came back down. Jennifer's parents were kind enough to drive us all there. *Jennifer is my brother's girlfriend*

This is the tix for the showcase


It was not a concert. It was a showcase for his new album- 'So Fun' so he only sang 6 songs and there was also an Encore. I'm not going in depth about the showcase bcoz I know I'll never be as successful as Kenny Sia or XiaXue or Smashpop. Anyway, before Sam Lee even came out to perform, the lil boy behind me was already singing his idol's songs. Lil KID <-- YES! About 6 or 7 years old. He went all wild during Sam's performance especially during Encore.
During Encore


As you can see, he is definitely Sam's biggest fan bcoz he can also sing out every word of his every song. Every word without failure, without mistakes, without errors. I really, really salute him bcoz I, myself didn't even know some of his new songs. Tsk Tsk. Crazy. I asked his family and was told that his mother always played Sam Lee's songs at home and I looked at his mum smiling shyly at me. LOLx.

Then, towards the end of the show, Sam Lee got down from the stage to shake hands with his fans. I asked Jennifer if she wanna go and take his photos and she excitedly got on her feet and off she went. Later, when I asked to see the photos she took...........



She showed me this?! LOLS


*our conversation*
Me: Hahaha.. What is that lah???
Jennifer: So hard to take photo you know. So many ppl pushing here and there.
Me: And that's the ONLY pic u took?! My God!
Jennifer: Yalaa.. and you know hor, from far he looks okay but from near....whoa got many many holes on his face! And he looks so old. I didn't even dare to shake his hand so hard, just simply touch nia.
Me: (Huh?? Cannot shake hands with people who are not so good-looking one meh?)



She's so funny right?? I just realised that I didn't camwhore with her on that day so I looked up my old pics and found this:
That is Jennifer and my brother during his birthday dinner 2 weeks ago. See, in front of my brother she looked all innocent. But during Segi College's Ultimate Frisbee Party 2008......she's a different chapter of the story.

No comments: