Saturday, August 30, 2008

MK was back for Summer Hols & Sue's 21st Bday Bash! XD

I admit. I was being lazy.

Erm.. on second thought, no! I wasn't being lazy.
I was..........
I was only addicted to Maplestory again. XD

Yaya.. ya... say whatever u want.. childish game.. kids' game.. w.e. but I am not gonna give up the game anytime soon. =p


As promised, these are the gatherings/events being held by/with KSCB chatters and bloggers:


Firstly, lemme introduce.... MK!!!! :heart:
MK stands for Mangokiss in case you don't already know.
She's such a sweethearttt~~~~ She brought me something from USA!
Awwww.. it's Victoria's Secret's Eyeshadow!!!!
Thanksssss soooo muchhhh MK! Mwah!
p/s: I love it so much that I put it on as soon as I got the chance to go to the washroom!
.
Later on, Superwilson came to meet us and he even took the bill for us~
Thanks Wilson!
From left: MK, Rachel, Superwilson, Yoei, me
.
.
.


On a different occasion, on a beautiful date of 21st of August...
We went to Sunway Pyramid's Dragon-i to celebrate Sue Me's 21st bday!!
(actually her real bday is on 22nd..)
.
.
.
.
Before that, I would like to share this incident whilst I was looking for parking on that day in Sunway Pyramid. I find it rather funny.
This owner of the car here didn't park the car properly that he/she left the car parked out of the border and his front right tire got clamped!!! LOL!
I wonder how much he/she had to pay to release the clamp.
.

So, back to the bday part, I thought I was late.... I walked twice faster than usual to the restaurant holding this beautiful sunflower I got Sue for her bday....

(I swear ppl were looking at my sunflower as they were walking past me)

When I finally reached the restaurant, there was this tall guy in front of me at the reception desk that I had to wait to be led to my tables.


*taps taps right foot* (being impatient)
*awww man.. come on... can't you be faster..* (thinking deep down inside)

.

.

Suddenly, he turned around to face me and was staring at me... as if he could hear what I was thinking?!

.

*WTF?! What does he want from me now? Staring at me like I know him..*

*Owh wait! Maybe I do know him??*

*Okay he's tall.... and he looks like.....*

.

"MELVIN TAN!!"

.

Seriously, I kinda shouted his name.. and he suddenly broke a smile at me.. and I was relieved that I got the right person. LOLS! And..... we both were the first to reach!!

(too bad I forgot to take pic with him that evening)

After we ate and everything, it's time for us to sing the bday girl a song called "Happy Birthday to You"

And... it's time for her to make a wish and cut the cake!!!

Stephy, me, Sue, Zoe, Steph, Sherry


Billy, Yoei, me, Zoe and Karena (standing)

*hello this is siu loong bao! wanna try???* (Quoted by Andrew- I'm liking it!)


Stephy & me

me with Sherry & Zoe


After the dinner, they all went MOS to countdown for Sue but I had to go home coz I had classes to attend the next morning.

.

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN SUE!!

.

p/s: Thanks all for the pics.. as you can see, obviously I have stolen majority of the pics from their blogs/facebook. HAHA!

.

p.p/s: Sorry F1, my hard disk died and I lost your pic :( Maybe it's an indication that we shall meet again! LoL.

4 comments:

Sue Me said...

Thanks Wen Wen!! The sunflower died :(
But I managed to keep it alive for at least 2 weeks. hehehehe..thanks a lot for being there on my birthday *hugs*

ivn said...

hey there was a gathering that I wasnt informed of, waaaaah X(

Simon Seow said...

I think should be RM 50 or RM 100 for the parking penalty.

Lady Fify said...

nice la ur dress...