Sunday, July 13, 2008

Look! It's Kitty's birthday!

Last weekend, I went to the nearby Jusco for groceries shopping! To buy ingredients for my Baby Kitty's birthday cake! ^^


I baked her a birthday cake~ keep on reading to find out more~


Whilst shopping, I came across the deodorant I bought at the exact shelf just about 3 weeks ago.
Kanasai. Same product, same place but now they are having promotion.

Now, they offer "Buy one FREE one"! SHIT

With Jusco's member card, I can get another 10% discount. Double Shit

Now I sound like a "Si-Lai" (housewife). Triple Shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, let's not waste time and go straight to my beloved Baby Kitty~

May I present to you....



KITTY!!!


Never underestimate my beloved. She has got Birth Cert!!!



She was born in Wimbledon, England.
Yes.. the place well-known for tennis matches.



Born on a beautiful date- triple 07!!
07.07.07
So easy to remember hor?




This was her house before she took a 12-hour flight to Malaysia to be with me :)



So as I said earlier,
I baked her a cake:


Nice right?? :)



See Kitty ate til she was so happy~




I also gave her a pair of new shoes as a birthday present :)

:heart:


I love u Baby~
Happy Birthday again!
Muacks


No comments: